Re: Censorship alive and well on frameusers

On Wed, 23 Nov 2005 00:09:25 -0500, Bill Swallow
<techcommdood@xxxxxxxxx> wrote:

>This is exactly the kind of crap we'd filter out.
>
>So long everyone. I can't put up with this shit anymore.

Oh, come on, Bill!  Bill Briggs didn't do anything to you
that you haven't done to me today... and I'm still smiling.  ;-)

As to that "moderation" on HATT.  I knew my posts went
through in under a minute, which clearly shows there
was no moderation used for them.  So I looked at the
headers for the last day, and have no problem with
the way you handle it.  Most posters are not moderated,
a few newbies are.  Fine.  This isn't control-freak
behavior, it's just one concept of how to run a good
list.  I suspect HATT has a substantially larger group
than Free Framers, and if I were in your shoes, and
had been bitten a few times, I might do the same...

But what's going on at Brad's list now is different.
I was wrong about only selected posters being moderated,
*all* are.  Even the one who sent back the full digest,
approved by Lisa, GOK why.  <bg>  But my posts weren't
passed, except for the purely-tech one I sent.  And
others I know of haven't been either.  I can't see that
this is serving the best interests of the members.

We may not always agree (especially about WWP ;-),
but I'd like to think we do maintain solid mutual
respect.  You are a valued member here; please feel
free to return any time... the sooner the better.  <g>

-- Jeremy H. Griffith, Free Framers list admin
   <framers-owner@xxxxxxxxx>

** To subscribe to Free Framers, email the message **
** body "subscribe framers" to majordomo@xxxxxxxxx **