Re: Are Adobe's wheels coming off?

I agree. We are a UNIX house and our group has already
abandoned FM for HTML when it comes to online help. We are
just starting to look at moving to XML for document
production. I expect that sometime in the next two years we
will complete the shift and abandon FM entirely. Don't get
me wrong, I like FM. However, times and needs (and support,
it seems) are changin'. If FM doesn't meet our publishing
needs we'll find a product that can.

Doug