Are Adobe's wheels coming off?

Recent events:

1. Framers report they can't order anything because Adobe's order computer
is down.

2. Acrobat 4.0 is as bugridden as the original release of FrameMaker 5.5.

3. AdobePS 5.1.1 for NT is bug-ridden. If you try to remove, and and
reinstall AdobePS 5.1, it won't install over the later version.

4. Adobe is trying to charge for the bug fixes to Acrobat 4.0.

5. I tried to find out more about the Acrobat 4.0 problem on the Adobe
website. Encountered repeated interminable waits. I searched for Acrobat 4.0
technical documents. None are relevant. No matter what category I select for
the Acrobat 4.0 search (e.g., entire site, technical docs only, or product
information only), I get mostly the same docs, and always exactly 10, no
more no less, and no indication that there might be more than 10.
     | Nullius in Verba |
Dan Emory, Dan Emory & Associates
10044 Adams Ave. #208, Huntington Beach, CA 92646