Re: Chapter number won't update

John,

As a quickie, you can set that one chapter number to <n=3>, for example, to make
it a 3.  I'm assuming it's not setting correctly in the file itself.

After your delivery, there are a couple of things you could try.  When this has
bitten me in the past, it was that there was some other paragraph tag using the
same numbering series (in error).  That would probably be in the file immediatly
preceding the one with the problem, and it might take some time to find (you
would leave your paragraph designer open to the Numbering page, and cursor up
from the end of the file to find this).

Good luck!
Alice Preston
Telcordia Technologies