Re: Censorship alive and well on frameusers

I'm just wondering if this list will ever get back to FrameMaker stuff?

I had one FrameUsers.com post delayed for moderator approval, but I believe it was the first one after the changeover - no problem since. Someone mentioned that there was a notification that first postings would be examined this way, though I don't recall seeing it.

If anyone is experiencing consistent censorship of their posts, THAT would be important to report to the community, for which this list seems to be a reliable communication channel on these issues. I would withdraw from a list that exercised biased censorship.
--
Regards,

Peter Gold
KnowHow ProServices