Re: Censorship alive and well on frameusers

Yeah, basically my experience too.

Also, given what we know to be tight moderation of the frameusers
list, why would anyone think that the same people/organization/company
would apply a different policy to their other "properties?"

They don't.

Art

On 11/23/05, Scott Abel <abelsp@xxxxxxxxxxxxx> wrote:
> Fred:
>
> I've had posts returned to me from TECHWR-L by the administrator, Lisa
> B, whom I know and speak to every now and then on the phone and via
> email. As is usually the case, definitions vary from list to list
> ("acceptable", "moderated" and "unmoderated", etc.). In my experience,
> my posts have been moderated by TECHWR-L administrators, although not
> overly and not consistently.
>
> Your mileage, of course, may vary.
> ==================================
> Scott Abel, Content Management Strategist
> 3421 Crystal Lakes Ct., Sarasota FL 34235
> abelsp@xxxxxxxxxxxxx      941-359-3416
> www.thecontentwrangler.com
> ========================
>
> Events of Interest
> ********************
> CM Pros Summit: Enabling Content Personalization through Content
> Management, November 28 - Boston, MA
> http://www.cmprofessionals.org/events/summit/
>
> DITA 2006, March 23-25, 2006 - Raleigh, NC
> http://www.travelthepath.com/dita2006.html
>
> On Nov 22, 2005, at 5:25 PM, Fred Ridder wrote:
>
> > No mind reading involved. I'm only repeating what has been
> > stated on that list by the admin (past and present) on any
> > number of occasions. And the following is directly quoted
> > from the "About Techwr-l" page of the Techwr-l.com website:
> > communication topics."
> >
> > So I guess we just have to tkae your word for it that they
> > are liars...

Art Campbell                                             art.campbell@xxxxxxxxx
                             No disclaimers apply.
                                     DoD 358