hidden definitions/uses of missing fonts

Hi all,

I just switched machines, and I am now plagued by missing font messages.
I've checked and double-checked the paragraph and character definitions,
and know they aren't used there. I know all of the usual places to look
(table def'ns, reference pages, etc), but for six different books with
goodness knows how many chapters, I just don't have the time to manually
fix them all.

Does anyone know of a utility to help clean these files?

Has anyone found a good procedure for manually cleaning a boatload of
files?

thanks,
Ananda

--
K. Ananda Stevens
GE Healthcare

T 1 847 704 8626
D *685 8626
E ananda.stevens@xxxxxx
www.ge.com <outbind://24/www.ge.com>

800 Business Center Drive
Mt Prospect, IL, 60622, USA
GE Medical Systems Information Technologies