Re: hidden definitions/uses of missing fonts

In addition to Richard's instructions... if the old machine's still
around, you could copy forward your font files from it to your new
machine, just as you would any other data
file you want to hang on to when upgrading....

In fact, if you're working in any kind of department with other
writers, all the machines
should have their fonts coordinated/match, so the authoring platforms
are identical.

Art

--
Art Campbell                                             art.campbell@xxxxxxxxx