Problem Comparing Documents

Hi!

I'm hoping that someone might have encountered a problem one of my folks is  having making a comparison between two documents; here's a synopsis of the problem ...

She is trying to compare two different versions of a document (each document is
a single file; one is a revision of the original) and when doing so, Frame
indicates that both documents contain multiple flows with the same name and
it will skip these flows during the comparison.

The result of the comparison is that frame thinks the files are the same, which is in fact, not true. She searched Frame help and it reports that "Flows will be compared only if there is one flow of the same name in both documents." She tried to locate any disconnected pages in each document, but there appears to be no disconnected pages and the text in each document was highlighted when She selected "all in flow."

Any ideas of what's going on the document and how we can solve the flow
problem so that I can make the comparison between the two documents?

The person who is working on this problem is Christine Milbank Email:cmilbank@charter.net