Re: automatically adding files to a book

All:

> It's not too uncommon to have empty toc and index files, preformatted to
> accept content from a new book. These can be added when creating a book,
> before the content is generated.
>
> Along this line, I've noticed that if you have a document and generated
> files from that document in one directory when you create a new book
(using
> this document), the generated files are automaticlly added to the new
book.
> Perhaps this isn't new to Frame 6, but I don't recall noticing it in
earlier
> versions.

And you can also drag files into the book from Windows Explorer and, who
knows?, from a folder window on Mac OS.  You can also move or copy files
from one book to another (on Windows, hold down Ctrl to copy and on Mac,
hold down the Option key).

Regards,
Hedley

--
Hedley Finger
Technical Communications/Technical communicator and FrameMaker mentor

Copyright (C) MYOB Limited 2002