Re: AW: PDF document info vanishes when I import formats with "Remove overrides"

You're absolutely right, Winfried, and it's a bug. The key to your message
is that you imported formats from the Current doc into the Current doc.
Interesting -- thanks for alerting us.

Tom Neuburger

The Masters Series: FrameMaker 6
ISBN 1-930597-01-0