Re: AW: PDF document info vanishes when I import formatswith"Remove overrides"

Along those lines, I've also noticed that obscure settings like "Smart quotes" and "Smart spaces" can change unexpectedly when importing formats from a file into a book. Even though that file may be inclusive to the book, it's own settings can even change.

I believe I followed up with Adobe on it some months ago, so hopefully it's logged as a technical note somewhere on their site by now.

>>> Thomas Neuburger <thomasn@twelfthnight.com> 02/27/02 02:52PM >>>
You're absolutely right, Winfried, and it's a bug. The key to your message
is that you imported formats from the Current doc into the Current doc.
Interesting -- thanks for alerting us.