Link to another file does not work

Hi everyone!
I apologize for the Acrobat 5.0 question but I'm not a member of the PDF
lists and I'm on deadline. I really do need help now!

In a PDF file, I created a link to another PDF file in the same folder.
After saving the file and opening it again, it worked great.
However, when I move all the relevant files to another folder (which will be
the case for my end-user readers) and open the PDF from there, the link
doesn't work. When I click the link, I receive an error stating, "The
specified file yadayada.pdf does not exist."

How can I create this link, so it will work in other locations? Please help!

Win 2000, Acrobat 5.0, FM 6

TIA,

David Schor
Technical Publications Manager