Re: unhelpful tints

Thanks to Dan for replying to my problem so quickly.  Just to clarify a few
things: I am using FM 6 on a unix system.  I have been following the exact
procedure detailed in Dan's email below.

The tint looks fine on screen, but when I print to file or hard copy it prints
at 100% instead of at the tint value.  The color I have been using is Reflex
Blue from the Pantone Uncoated library at 18% tint.