RE: FM graphics display problem

The only way I know of to accomplish this is to place a separate text
frame on the page, and place the table inside that text frame. You can
then set Runaround Properties for the text flow. However, the table is
not anchored in anyway to the text; unless this is a very small document
you will end up with a maintenance nightmare since the table won't move
if you add text above it.

Putting the table in an anchored frame will give you the same results
you describe below.

Debbi Fortney
Technical Trainer/Consultant
Adobe Certified Expert, FrameMaker & Photoshop
Bothell, WA 98011
425-482-2617
debbi.fortney@verizon.net

Chris Seal wrote:

> This may be all well and good for single-column documents. I
> had a horrible time with a two-column layout. Graphics have
> runaround properties, whereas I could not find how to
> configure runaround properties for tables (is it possible?).
>
> So if there was a table halfway down the page, and it was
> wider than a column, the text flowed down the first column to
> the table, then up to the top of the second column, then
> under the table the text continued in the first column then
> over to the second column.
>
> I had thought about putting an anchored frame in a table
> cell, then putting the table in an anchored frame then .. . ...
>
> Chris Seal

<big snip of previous posts>