RE: FM graphics display problem

Sean,
Set the Anchored Frame to "At Insertion Point" rather than "Below
Current Line." Since you are using a paragraph tag designed specifically
for Anchored Frames, I'm assuming that there is no other content in the
paragraph. Remember when you use the keyboard shortcut to shrinkwrap a
frame (Esc m p) the position is automatically set to "At Insertion
Point." You can accomplish all of this easily by:
1. Placing insertion point in empty paragraph
2. Apply FrameAnchor paragraph tag
3. Choose File > Import > File (don't bother to insert anchored frame
first, because Frame will do it automatically)
4. Shrink wrap (Esc m p)

You can use the alignment of the paragraph to make the graphic appear
left-, center-, or right-aligned within the paragraph.

Debbi Fortney
Technical Trainer/Consultant
Adobe Certified Expert, FrameMaker & Photoshop
Bothell, WA 98011
425-482-2617
debbi.fortney@verizon.net