Re: FM graphics display problem

Hi Sean,

Put the anchored frame in a paragraph by itself, with the caption in
another paragraph by itself. Make these special-purpose tags (e.g.,
FramePara, FrameCaption) so you can control the space between them, plus
above and below the set. Make sure Fixed is off for the FramePara tag.

Set the frames themselves to At Insertion Point, with Baseline Offset = 0.
Use shrinkwrap if the frame contain screen caps.

You get great professional art displays.

Best,

Tom Neuburger

The Masters Series: FrameMaker 6
ISBN 1-930597-01-0