EndNote

I have a potential client who wants to switch from Word to FrameMaker,
but they currently use a product called EndNote (http://www.endnote.com)
for writing bibliographies, and EndNote is not compatible with
FrameMaker. The website for EndNote says that some people have used it
with Frame, but that they don't support it. Does anyone have experience
using EndNote with Frame, or know of a similar product that I could
recommend?

Thanks!

Debbi Fortney
Technical Trainer/Consultant
Adobe Certified Expert, FrameMaker & Photoshop
Bothell, WA 98011
425-482-2617
debbi.fortney@verizon.net