XREFs, condition tags, and the Book Error Log

In Frame 6.0, I am seeing what I consider anomalous entries in the Book
Error Log when updating a book.

Specifically, cross references within hidden blocks of conditional text
are reported as unresolved in the Book Error Log. They *are*, in fact,
unresolved, but I expected they would be excluded from the Book Error
Log since they appear within conditional text that is currently hidden.

I am attempting to ensure that all cross references within conditional
text blocks that are *not* hidden are resolving correctly, but it seems
I can't use the Book Error Log to assist me in this.

Is my expectation unreasonable, or is this an "anomaly" in Frame? Is
there a workaround?

Thanks,

D.

David Knopf / Knopf Online / San Francisco, CA / 415.550.8367
E-mail: david@knopf.com  / Web: http://www.knopf.com

WebWorks and RoboHelp Certified - RoboHelp MVP
Member, RoboHelp Advisory Board & JavaHelp 2.0 Expert Group
Moderator, HATT & wwp-users