Re: Menu config question and graphics tip

On Mon, 11 Feb 2002 15:36:15 -0800, Adam Korman <Adam@cooper.com> wrote:

>"GraphicsPickObjProps" picks up properties from the currently selected
>graphics object so that the next object you draw will have those properties.
>I wish I had discovered this some time ago! It's available via the keyboard
>sequence: Esc g O.

It's also available on the Shift-Graphics menu, where
it appears in the position of Object Properties.

And that is the reason you are having a problem with
it; it *insists* that you use Shift with its menu to
get it!  That's because internally, you have only four
sets of menus: Book Full, Book Quick, Chapter Full,
and Chapter Quick.  If you have a book selected, you
get one of the Book menus, otherwise you get Chapter.
So for the items that are differentiated by Shift, the
internal map is the same for both the shifted and the
unshifted form; Frame detects the difference when the
item is picked by checking the status of Shift.  No
way around that, AFAIK.

   (jeremy@omsys.com)     http://www.omsys.com/
** To subscribe to Free Framers, email the message **
** body "subscribe framers" to majordomo@omsys.com **