Re: Formatting captions with figure/table number

Wilma,

The special spaces appear as unfilled squares because of a problem in
how FrameMaker outputs these characters when generating the postscript
for use with Acrobat Distiller.

See the detailed explanation and related information at Microtype
(Shlomo Peret's site) under
http://www.microtype.com/resources/bugs/BookmarkText.html

wkeppel wrote:

> Lester C. Smalley wrote:
>>  The only issue I have with this is a problem completely external to
>>  FrameMaker:  the appearance of special spaces in bookmarks in PDF.
>
> What happens to special spaces in PDF bookmarks? I haven't run across
> that one yet.
>
> Wilma
> --
> Wilma Keppel
> wkeppel@directvinternet.com

-- Lester
 Lester C. Smalley              Email: lsmalley@infocon.com
 Information Consultants, Inc.  Phone: 302-239-2942 FAX: 302-239-1712
 Hockessin, DE  USA  19707      WWWeb: http://www.infocon.com/