Times New Roman and Acrobat Distiller

Hello Framers,

I am asking this on behalf of a remote client so I don't have all of the
configuration details. He is using Times New Roman in his FrameMaker
document. When he switches to the Acrobat Distiller printer to make PDF, he
gets the missing fonts message that says that Times New Roman will be
replaced with Times. Why would switching to the Acrobat Distiller printer
give this message? Thanks in advance for the help.

Rick Quatro
Carmen Publishing
716 659-8267
rick@frameexpert.com