Re: Equation differences between AdobePS versions

Michael,

Given that the PPD for Acrobat 3 is for a 2017 printer, the PPD
hack isn't going to help. The problem is with the driver's interpretation
of PPDs with a PostScript version < 2015. (That is why I made a guess
about your use of the LaserJet 4 printer instance.) If for some reason,
you are using a very ancient PPD for Acrobat 3 PostScript generation
(such as the PPD for Acrobat 2 or 2.1), then the PPD hacking would help.
Keep me in the loop as to what you find, please.

        - Dov