Import by reference question

Hello,

I import a lot of documents by reference. The imported documents are all
framemaker files (.fm) with embedded SGML structure and a few
paragraph-styles in it. The problem occurs at the bottom of the imported
fragment. The paragraphstyle of the line right below the imported fragment
has the same paragraph style of the first line in the imported fragment.

So if the fragment I import starts with a heading1 and ends with a normal
body style, then at the end of the imported part there will be a heading1
style appearing. This also displays the standard heading1 numbering and
other (font)properties. This seems to happen when my imported documents
ends with an empty line.

The problem in this case is that the files I import are files with an SGML
structure and the empty line at the end is somehow required. I would like
to know how I can override this behaviour and not have the (wrong)
paragraph styles at the end of an imported fragment. And help is appreciated.

I use: FrameMaker+SGML 5.5.6 on Sun and FrameMaker+SGML 5.5.6 on Windows98.
Both systems have the same behaviour.

Regards,
Adrie Berg