Re: Database Publishing Suggestions

The answer is UniMerge, by Refined Reports. I've been using it for about 4
years to produce all sorts of ready-to-print FrameMaker documents from
database extracts. At $695 for Windows Platforms ($995 for Unix), it does
everything PatternStream does faster and better, at a fraction of the
PatternStream license cost. If anyone is interested, I'll send you a 6-page
PDF file describing database publishing with FrameMaker and UniMerge.
At 02:36 PM 2/1/99 EST, FrameExprt@aol.com wrote:
>Hello Framers,
>
>I am researching a database publishing solution for one of my clients. They
>currently publish a series of parts catalogs in FrameMaker. They are moving
>the data to a database for input and maintenance, and are looking for a way to
>publish from the database to FrameMaker.
>
>I have recommended Patternstream, but my client wants to see what else is out
>there. In other words, they want to compare before they buy. If anyone can
>provide me with competing solutions (company name and URL, if possible), I
>would appreciate it. If you want to share your pros and cons, that would be
>fine, also.
>
>Thank you in advance.
>Rick

>** with "unsubscribe framers" (no quotes) in the body.   **

     | Nullius in Verba |