Database Publishing Suggestions

Hello Framers,

I am researching a database publishing solution for one of my clients. They
currently publish a series of parts catalogs in FrameMaker. They are moving
the data to a database for input and maintenance, and are looking for a way to
publish from the database to FrameMaker.

I have recommended Patternstream, but my client wants to see what else is out
there. In other words, they want to compare before they buy. If anyone can
provide me with competing solutions (company name and URL, if possible), I
would appreciate it. If you want to share your pros and cons, that would be
fine, also.

Thank you in advance.
Rick