Re: Reset page numbering in middle of file

There's a hack that might be appropriate:  start the page numbering for
the file at a negative number.

Eric

James Eric Lawson
Research Publications Editor
National Simulation Resource

eric@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx

Kindness is in our power, even when fondness is not. -- Samuel Johnson