Reset page numbering in middle of file

Hello,

Is there a way to reset the page number in the middle of the
file?  I have some "front-matter" pages and I often think it
excessively cumbersome to break them out into separate files.
I included them in the same files as the main document, but
I haven't figured out a way to make the page numbering start
at 1 after the front-matter pages.  The front matter pages
do not use any master pages.  Thanks.

Fred

P.S.  Sent to framers@xxxxxxxxx, comp.text.frame, and
adobe.framemaker.
--
Fred Ma
Dept. of Electronics, Carleton University