FM 5.5 --> 6.0 file crashes Frame when trying to update path to graphic

Hi all,

I'm running Windows XP with Frame 6. I need to bring writing samples to an interview on Monday morning, and I'm having problems opening the files!

The files were originally created on a different computer, running Frame 5.5 under NT. The files are in the "connections" directory; the graphics are in the "art" directory. However, the original path name is rather different than the existing path name. Both of those directories are now in the "work" directory. So the .fm file opens and gives me the "missing graphic" dialog. I can navigate to select the correct graphic and select it, but when I click the Continue button, Frame crashes. Frame also crashes when I select "ignore all missing files" or "skip this file". This has happened with several .fm files in the directory. The graphics files are a mix of .bmp, .jpeg, and .eps.

Any ideas on how to get these files open?

Thanks,
Ananda Stevens