Re: Help with Distiller Error

Next, check whether you have enough space on your disk
drive for the intermediate PostScript file and any work
files created by Distiller. The fact that you now see
a different error would indicate that it might have
something to do with the file getting cutoff prematurely
or there not being enough space to generate the PDF file.

        - Dov