Re: Help with Distiller Error

Victor,

Although you did indicate the type of file you are attempting to distill
(I'm assuming FrameMaker since you submitted to the Framers Forum), and Dov
has not responded to the part about what you can do to prevent this error,
sometimes, in either Word or FrameMaker documents (and perhaps others, but
not tested), simply opening the original document in the original
application and doing a "Save As" can flush out extraneous text matter that
may have added up from various editing sessions, making a cleaner
distilling session. Good luck.

Bob Perrey

At 15:15 9/5/2003 -0700, you wrote:
>Does anyone know what the following Distiller Error means?
>
>%%[ Error: ioerror; OffendingCommand: showpage ]%%
>
>The rest was flushed and ignored.
>
>Thanks.
>
>--
>Victor Caston
>
>Center for Advanced Study in the Behavioral Sciences
>75 Alta Road
>Stanford, CA 94305
>
>t:      +1 650 321 2052, x 254
>f:      +1 650 321 1192
>
>e:      vcaston@ucdavis.edu
>w:      http://philosophy.ucdavis.edu/caston/home.html

>** with "unsubscribe framers" (no quotes) in the body.   **

// Bob Perrey, Publisher
// R. Travers Press
// rperrey@sbcglobal.net
// Messages scanned for viruses
// Sisyphus too was happiest between gigs.