RE: Chapter TOC plug-in?

You could also use cross-references to create chapter TOCs. At the beginning
of each chapter, we have a two-column table: the first column has a link to
the chapter headings using the <$paratext> building block; the second column
has a link to the chapter headings using the <$pagenum> building block.

Rick