Re: Creating a page break

>>How about adding a blank page after the title page?
>>With no text flow it is completly blank?

Create a paragraph style with a graphic frame above. Make the size of the frame
equal to the size of a page or larger (frame is created on reference pages).
That way the paragraph will be forced onto the (bottom of the) next page and
will keep any other text off the page.

A frame below would also be a good alternative to another framers previous
method of placing 600pts below a paragraph to create a page break.

For our document, we need to place the "This Page Left Blank" text in the center
of the page. This is accomplished with a paragraph with a start at top of page,
a frame above, and a frame below.

Eric L. Dunn