Re: Rotate pages -- Frame to Acrobat

Tom,

We experienced this problem once before. In our FM templates, we
had a postscript flow that specified a 90 degree rotation for a
watermark that we wanted placed in a specific spot on each page.
When some, but not all, files were printed, we experiened the
rotation of the last page.

It definitely related to the amount of information that appeared
on that page. I'm not absolutely certain, but I seem to recall
that if the page was less than 50% full, it rotated - over 50% it
did not.

Abode tech support had us change a job option in distiller (3.02)
that was supposed to correct the problem but it didn't. What
finally worked was a combination of the distiller job option, and
changing the rotation amount in the the postscript flow from 90
degrees to 89.99 degrees.

This may or may not relate to your problem but may point you in
the right direction. Sorry but I don't recall the job option.

Greg Henderson
Lucent Technologies