RE: Is there a way to change condition tag's name?

Hi all,

I've done the search & replace drill on MIF files more often than I care
to think about. But I suspect Lori, who originally posted the question,
was looking for something quicker, easier, and less painful! I know I
wouldn't want to try to use Wordpad on a Mac with OS 8.6. ;-) BBEdit or
its Lite version would probably work, though.

--Ananda