Write it once, use it lots of times

ANNOUNCEMENT FOR A WRITE ONCE, USE MANY APPROACH TO DOCUMENTATION

Have you ever thought that “there has to be a better way to create all of
these documents?” Wondered if you could get away with writing something once
and using it a bunch of times?

Well, you can. And it doesn’t have to be hard, expensive, or
time-consuming--if you use our stepped approach to single-sourcing.

With a stepped approach you do what you can when you can, but you don’t lose
your investment in time or money. You can write something once and reuse it
an infinite number of times.

Ready to jump in with both feet—program that fancy database, learn XML,
write DTDs? Awesome! Go for it. We’re behind you all the way.

Not quite ready for that commitment yet? That’s OK too. We’ll show you how
to make each step count.

A 2-day, $600 investment gets you up and running. Take another step toward
single-sourcing. Join us September 27-28 in Indianapolis, Indiana or let us
know if you prefer private classes at your site.

P.S.--This approach works regardless of the tools you use. It doesn’t matter
whether you use Word and RoboHelp, FrameMaker and Webworks Publisher, or a
big expensive database, XML, DTDs and all those other acronyms.

If you would like more information, please give us a call, send me an email
or check our website (www.simplywritten.com).

Looking forward to serving you

Jerilynne Sander, FrameMaker A.C.E.
Simply Written, Inc.
317.562.9298
www.simplywritten.com
Check our website for information on what you need to do *before* you pick
your single-sourcing tools
Next single-sourcing class is Sept 27-28