Re: More Printer/PDF/Font problems

Hi.
> %%[ ProductName: Distiller ]%%
> %%[ Error: TradeGothic,Bold cannot be embedded due to licensing
> restrictions.]%%
According to some QA document in Adobe web, that message about license
restruction is only for use of Helvetica and Times PS fonts.
I had the same message for some Cyrillic fonts yet about one year ago with
Acrobat 4.
My old propositions:
- it happens that Unique font ID was as in legal Helvetica and Times.
- or Acrobat Distillier has secured build-in list of some fonts that under
ban to embedding.

I asked Dov about it but nothing concrete was returned to me.

Dmitri Iounov
<yudmi@star.spb.ru>
Support/consulting for multilingual computing

The information in this e-mail and any attachment is confidential and
for use by the addressee only. If you are not the intended recipient,
please return the e-mail to the sender and delete it from your computer.