Re: More Printer/PDF/Font problems

> Problem is not the driver. The problem is your font. It is
> a TrueType font that is protected against embedding. The font's
> embedding flags are honored by Acrobat Distiller. The only reason
Hi, Dov.
My fonts were Adobe Type 1 promptly and I had the same message yet.
In opposite OpenType CFF format Type 1 fonts haven't "embedding restr."
bits.

Dmitri Iounov
<yudmi@star.spb.ru>
Support/consulting for multilingual computing

The information in this e-mail and any attachment is confidential and
for use by the addressee only. If you are not the intended recipient,
please return the e-mail to the sender and delete it from your computer.