Re: More Printer/PDF/Font problems

Problem is not the driver. The problem is your font. It is
a TrueType font that is protected against embedding. The font's
embedding flags are honored by Acrobat Distiller. The only reason
why it "works" with "HP LaserJet" network printer driver is that
for that driver, the TrueType font is likely being degraded into
an unhinted outline or a device dependent bitmap.

Complain to your font vendor and ask them to provide you
an updated version of the font that allows "embedding for
preview and printing."

         - Dov