Can't generate PostScript

Hello all you PostScript/Distiller/PDF gurus (esp. Dov and Shlomo!)

I posted a message about this earlier, but never received an answer and my
workflow etc. were such that I never followed up until now

I received the Acrobat 4.05 upgrade and installed it, trying very hard to
follow all the necessary requirements, including being sure to use the Adobe
PS 5.1.2 printer driver.  However, whenever I try to print a PostScript file
(using the Acrobat Distiller printer instance and the PS 5.1.2 driver)
FrameMaker completely locks up and will not generate anything.  I have to
shut it down through the NT Task Manager.  No PostScript file is created,
and the only way to get the print job out of the Acrobat Distiller print
queue is to restart my computer.

Has anyone seen this before???

Relevant info:
	Windows NT 4 (SP 5)