Re: Frame 6.0 - Full version of Acrobat?

On Mon, 20 Mar 2000 12:54:17 -0700 (MST), Dan Emory <danemory@primenet.com> wrote:

>and must now shell out another $900 to buy WWP
>2000, whether you need it or not, because there is no viable alternative if
>you must produce HTML or XML from unstructured FM documents.

I really have to take exception to this!  There is a perfectly
"viable" alternative, that produces superior results at a much
lower cost, both in dollars and, even more important, in your
own time...  We created it!  Please look at the new 3.0 version
of Mif2Go before making such a rash and poorly-informed decision:

  http://www.omsys.com/

We produce HTML, XHTML, XML, HTML Help, and JavaHelp from FM docs,
both structured and unstructured.  For a closer look at some of
the specifics, see our HTML Configuration Guide at:

  http://www.omsys.com/htmlini/

The price?  $295 for a single-seat license, steep discounts on
larger purchases.  And with Spring in the air, you can take a
really nice vacation with the money you save on support (free
and unlimited by email), upgrades (also free for a year), and
training (none required, works out of the box).  Enjoy!

   (jeremy@omsys.com)     http://www.omsys.com/
** To subscribe to Free Framers, email the message **
** body "subscribe framers" to majordomo@omsys.com **