Re: Frame 6.0 Still Has HTML Export

Wow! That's sure good news!!!!!

I use the internal converter and then perl to post-process the html to whip it
into decent shape. I find that it's quick and dirty but quick. (Huh?)

Rick Quatro wrote:

> Framers,
>
> As far as I know, FrameMaker 6.0 still has built-in HTML export (set up
> through reference page tables), in addition to HTML conversion via WebWorks
> Standard Edition.
>
> Rick Quatro
> Carmen Publishing
> 716 659-8267
> frameexpert@mindspring.com
> FrameMaker solutions at http://www.frameexpert.com
>
> > 3. Why didn't Adobe leave the old built-in HTML export code in place in
> V6.0
> > for those who've heavily invested in its use, and who don't wish to start
> > over with the extremely limited capabilities of WWP lite, or with the very
> > expensive WWP 2000?
> >lite won't do the job. Next, you discover that the old HTML code has been
> >ripped out of FM, so you can't fall back on that. And finally, it dawns on

             _   _        Michael Richards
            ( \ / )       Email:  michaelr@ind.tansu.com.au
           __\ Y /,-')    Tel: +61 2 9206 3524
          (__     .-'     Locked Bag 6581 Sydney 1100
             |   (        Fax: +61 2 9281 1301
             [___]        Intelligent Network Platforms,
             |oo |        Telstra Corporation, Australia
           ,' \  |
          <___/  |
             |   |
             |   |     HAVE YOU SEEN THIS CHICKEN???