Re: Mif2go

On Mon, 20 Mar 2000 14:29:06 -0800, ezra <ezra@Resonate.com> wrote:

>You make some very valid points. And I like the idea of that vacation!
>:-)
>
>However, wouldn't it be fair to point out to the list that your fine
>solution doesn't (at least directly) help UNIX and Mac OS users?

Oops!  Quite right, Ezra!  I forgot to mention the platform, which
sad to say is still Windows only... though that may change soon.
If and when there is a FrameMaker FDK available for Linux, we'll
*definitely* create a version of Mif2Go for Linux on Intel...

  (jeremy@omsys.com)  http://www.omsys.com/