Re: Last thought on Linux (remember the boss's word processor)

Jay, I agree with your sentiments, with one exception : )

I do use FrameMaker as my word processor, if I understand your
definition correctly. Business cards, invitations, letters, my resume,
everything. I absolutely love it, and it's been painful to watch Adobe
mismarket such a fantastic product for the last four years, since they
bought it from Frame Technologies. Perhaps this move to Linux was an
inspired one - most of the developers I know who run Linux were very
interested in this release.

I guess I like it so much because it works the way my mind works.
Everything is where I expect it to be. I've been a Frame instructor, and
it's really easy to teach to people because of that, especially if
they're already DTP-literate.

md.