Re: Back with updated MIF scripts

Steven J. Owens wrote:

>     If you want to rewrite them in Perl, ''ll volunteer my help in
>doing the rewrites.  ....  A few weeks back I was thinking that, with
>my current level of Perl proficiency, I should take a crack at coding
>scripts to manipulate MIF.  These might make good projects to get my
>feet wet with MIF.

According to the CPAN module listing, Mark Pease <peasem (AT) home.com>
is working on a MIF module. You might want to contact him & see how
it's going. Having a module would be pretty nice, especially if it
lets scripters home in on the task at hand.

--Larry
  (TCL and AppleScript come more naturally to me, for some reason.)