SUMMARY: Creating grayscale PDFs

There were several things that SHOULD have worked, but failed to affect the
graphics.

What did work is, as Dov advised, Quite Software's Quite a Box of Tricks.
Their URL for the product is:

   http://www.quite.com/box/index.htm

As the name implies, it can handle many other project-wide problems,
including that of redefining the thickness of hairlines for a
high-resolution printer. I've passed a recommendation up the ladder that we
get this plug-in for Exchange.

Ron Hathcock

Citrix Systems, Inc.
Draper, UT