WOT: How do I reset the default browser?

Please excuse this WAY OFF TOPIC query: how do I set which Web browser is
the default that is booted when I double-click on an URL link in a PDF file,
mail message, Word document, Frame document?

I made the mistake of downloading StarOffice, the cross-platform answer to
MS Office, and its browser has taken over!  (Must have missed a check box in
the InstallShield wizard.)  The local guru supreme des gurus hasn't a clue
... hope one of you closet hackers out there does have a clue!

[FrameMaker 5.5.3, Windows 98, HP OmniBook 2100]

Regards,
Hedley Finger
Technical Writer

Ericsson Australia Pty Ltd