Re: Printer problem (Lexmark PCL)

Brenda,

The answer lies in the "PCL" designation.  It sounds like this printer may not
be postscript-capable.  I am going out on a thin limb here, but it is my
understanding that printing from Adobe Acrobat (read "POSTSCRIPT") to a
PCL-only printer is not likely to work.

--
Jay Smith

e-mail: jay@jaysmith.com