Re: Graphics Problem

Chris,

When you say "they appear", do you mean on-screen or printed out?  The printed
out versions ought to be 100% fine.

The on-screen should be:

  no preview = gray box
  1-bit preview = highly pixilated
  8-bit preview = moderately pixilated

If you are also having problems printing them out, then the question is: what
printer are you using; does it have either Adobe Postscript or a postscript
emulator.  Many non-postscript-capable printers can't print EPS images
(because they are Encapsulated PostScript).  If this *appears* to be the
problem, try printing to another printer (if you have one) that is postscript
capable.

(Sorry if I am doing the "is it plugged in" routine, but the problem crops up
relatively often.)

--
Jay Smith

e-mail: jay@jaysmith.com