Re: "Document... uses unavailable fonts" error

Evelyn,

I respectfully disagree. The default should remain Remember Missing Font
Names. This is the safest approach. On Windows and Mac this setting is
"sticky" so that if you uncheck it, it will stay unchecked from session to
session. On Unix with multiple licenses, the setting may not be "sticky"
because you are usually served a different license every time you launch
Frame.

A more convenient approach would be a "Replace Missing Fonts" command after
you open the file. This would eliminate having to dismiss the warning, close
the file, change the preferences, reopen the file, dismiss the new warning,
and save the changes.

Rick Quatro
Carmen Publishing
716 659-8267